MONTREAL INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S CONFERENCE 2010
August 13-16 2010, Montreal, QC, Canada
Theme: For a Global Militant Women’s Movement in the 21st Century! Celebrating the Centennial of International Women’s Day
Please print, email to email@example.com, or mail the form below (see address below).
- Name of participant: ____________
- Name of your organization (including acronym): _________
- Address: ____________
- Type of Organization:
__ Women’s Organization
__ Non-Government Organization,
please specify what sector_______
__ Sectoral organization/Alliance/Federation,
please specify __________
- Themes/Topics your organization is concerned with:
Workshop topics you are interested to participate in (please refer to program for list of workshop topics):
- Scope of Organization:
Others (pls. specify) _____
- Is your organization a member of a local, national, regional or international network or coalition?
Which one(s)? _______________
- Are you being sent by your organization to participate? Yes No
- Other information (for accommodation purposes):
10.1 Food preference: _______________
10.2 Medical considerations (if any): ____________
10.3 Other considerations (please specify): __________
11. Do your delegates need a letter of invitation for securing a visa to Canada?
You can access the information on countries needing visa for Canada at:
Completed by: __________
(Print name and sign)
The conference will take place at the Le 7400, at 7400 boul. St-Laurent (Métro de Castelnau).
Lodging for out-of-town participants is available in comfortable rooms at the site of the conference, Le 7400.
Full Registration: (conference fee, lunch and accommodation for 3 nights): CND$350
Registration (no accomodation): (conference fee and lunch) $150
Plenary day only: $50
— ** Group Rate: — Full Registration: (conference fee, lunch and accommodation for 3 nights): CND$275 per person for a group of 5 or more
- by check in CND$: Make check payable to: Immigrant Workers’ Centre (Mention it is for MIWC 2010)
- — with Paypal or credit card —
Complete this form and return by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail to:
Montreal International Women’s Conference 2010 – Secretariat
c/o 4755 Van Horne, Suite 110, Montréal, Québec H3W 1H8 Canada